Pages

Lupus is a chronic, auto-immune disease in which the body's immune system forms antibodies that attack healthy tissues and organs. If left untreated, lupus can be serious and even life threatening. Here I share how I am using my artwork and learning music to navigate me towards a simple goal of daily peace~

Bright Bird

Bright Bird
scroll way down to view my Hawaiian photos and don't forget to feed the fish!

Friday, April 1, 2011

okay ya'alllll. So they say here in da plains. This last year I have been getting a new brain or mind or learning to live with the disaster of a mind set that I was running off of since I was born. How? ..I am hoping you are asking?
A little therapy called EMDR.
Yes, it involves a shrink. Mine is way smart too. But, beyond that, my Ex came home and told me.....
yes, I am living with my ex.. in Kansas... really I have a room in the attic.
So Paul, as he is called, came home with the news that an old Townie friend he saw at his gig was doing a treatment that was known to help auto immune disorders. HEY! That would be me on like every level. And he wanted me to call him and check it out. And I did.
So the next level of this blog is going to fill you in on some of that. And why I decided it was the way to go and just how much it turned out to be the very best thing I have done so far for my health and survival living with Lupus.
a hui hou

No comments:

Post a Comment