Pages

Lupus is a chronic, auto-immune disease in which the body's immune system forms antibodies that attack healthy tissues and organs. If left untreated, lupus can be serious and even life threatening. Here I share how I am using my artwork and learning music to navigate me towards a simple goal of daily peace~

Bright Bird

Bright Bird
scroll way down to view my Hawaiian photos and don't forget to feed the fish!

Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm back

   After an accident June 1st, 2012 that left me with a 2nd closed head injury and concussion vertigo I am making a post in over a year I think.  The summer and fall 2012 was spent sleeping pretty much. During the year the highway 59 moved a mile behind east of us in October and Gracie has begun to show signs of growing up. She likes to burrow under blankets to sleep, bark for what ever suites her requests and isn't shredding Paul's bed sheets lately......she also sleeps more. But she still needs lots of exercise and it has been a long winter ...like all winters go.
Another issue for not posting is that the blog spot format changed and I just today had wonderful help from my son Hagen on how to get into my blog again. Thanks!
I have indeed learned that sometimes I just do not enjoy writing about SLE Lupus. But that is a common issue with health. Just tuff through it and try not to let it get you down, yeah?  My best advice to those of you is to focus on all the positive that you can gather in by any means. Just be happy any way that you can.
Then, I know there is not a big following here for reasons of not getting out there and getting connected. I will be creating an ART J'shui site and moving my art work there. It has taken me 3 years to get my art photographed and the files ready to print. This year 2013 I plan no art gallery shows, just exploring other art interests and painting for me and hopefully selling art too! Gracie is giving me that look....... I'm waiting 'Mom'..... yep, it is nap time.==naps are important! Just look how she has grown up! The Sophia Loren of Dals!

No comments:

Post a Comment